Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay
Enjoy movement and relaxation sessions for people of all ages with the most profound disabilities, autism and behaviour that challenges at our purpose-built spaces in Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff.
Movement * Music * Development *
Whatever your age and ability, our programme changes lives. We focus on intensive interaction and sensory integration in a welcoming, happy atmosphere. So come along, relax and have fun with our specially trained team.
* overhead hoists * full changing facilities * sensory equipment * specialist lighting
Touch Trust has everything you need for a carefree visit that everyone can enjoy.
* group or one-to-one sessions for any age *
* mother and baby sessions and drop-in support groups *
* family sessions for parents and children *
* creative further education activities for 19 – 25 year olds with profound complex needs *
No-one is turned away.
Open Monday to Saturday
Call now for more information or book a taster session by contacting Karen Woodley on 029 2063 5664 or emailing [email protected]