Working together to agree a new Social Work Practice Framework for Adult Services in Swansea
Help to decide what good social work practice would look like from start to finish.
- Do you have a social worker? Have you had a social worker
- Do you want to help transform adult social work practice?
- Do you want to help plan design and deliver better social work practice in Swansea?
- Do you want your share you experience to help develop better social work in Swansea?
- Help decide what good social work practice look likes?
- Tell Chief Swansea Social Services Officers about what you think , about what makes a good experience of social work and why it matters ?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions please get in touch with me to find out how to join in.
You can find out more about the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) act on the Social Care Wales website at https://socialcare.wales/hub/sswbact
Would you like me to talk to your organisation about this work?
Swansea Council for Voluntary Service (SCVS) / Cyngor Gwasanaeth Gwirfoddol Abertawe (CGGA)
Tel / Rhif Ffôn : 01792 544035 (Direct Line / Llinell uniongyrchol)