Look out for the summer issue of Participate, our biannual newspaper that profiles individuals and communities dancing in participatory settings. This latest issue features dancers and dance born out of a wide range of different bodies and settings, for example:
• as part of a mobile technology project
• following a profoundly Deaf artist in a Bharatanatyam/hip hop fusion
• profiling an all-women’s group from the North East
• celebrating a series of dance organisations marking major milestones
• exploring dance in South Asian communities
• dancing by older people
• dancing in Lebanon, as part of Big Dance 2016.
Participate is available on our website, while hard copies will be posted to People Dancing members.