2020 National Trust Handbook Photography Competition
We’re searching for an image that shows how places can make you feel good. Enter our photography competition and be in with a chance of having your photo featured on the cover of our 2020 Handbook and winning £1,500 worth of credit to spend on National Trust holiday cottages.
Could you be the person to take the picture that captivates more than five million National Trust members?
The competition is open to both amateurs and professionals, and runs from Wednesday 1 May 2019 to 23:59 on Sunday 1 September 2019. Entries should be submitted by email (below). Our judging panel will choose the winning photo to feature on the cover of the Handbook, which will be published in 2020, as we celebrate our 125th anniversary.
The winning photo will need to show how the countryside and landscaped gardens or historic houses we look after can spark adventure, inspire us and change the way we feel.
What to submit
Your photo must be:
- taken at a National Trust place in 2019
- landscape format (not portrait)
- in full colour (not black and white)
- 300 dpi and sent as a jpeg file no bigger than 10MB
- sent as an attachment (not embedded in an email)
- only send up to 10 photos
- reflect the theme of ‘places that make you feel good’
- get written consent from the people in your photos
- make sure the focal point of your photo is on the right-hand side
- read the full competition rules, linked to below.
Please read the rules of the competition before submitting your entries. For further information please go here