Recovery and Well-Being Support Worker
Salary:.14 NJC point (£16,491 – Actual £6596.00)
Hours: 15 hrs. per week
Aberconwy Mind runs a seven day a week Recovery and Wellbeing service for adults coping with the everyday effects of mental illness. Within this we offer a variety of interventions and activities that support people with complex mental health problems in their recovery. This ranges from one to one support and group work, to outreach into the community providing opportunities to access support to enable people to manage their own mental health needs.
The role of the Recovery and Wellbeing Support Worker
To provide project support for the Recovery and Wellbeing service including:
- Being a point of contact in Conwy county for people with mental health engaged in recovery and wellbeing activities.
- Co-delivering the Recovery and Wellbeing Workshops and courses
- Providing relevant information to enable individuals to make informed choices regarding addressing their mental and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Providing group support for service user participants to ensure their individual Wellbeing and Recovery Plans are regularly review updated.
- Liaising with the wider Aberconwy Mind services, CMHT’s and partner agencies across Conwy to monitor the effective delivery of project objectives.
- Gathering monitoring and evaluation data, analysing data, and contribute to compiling reports necessary for the accurate monitoring of project activity.
- Reviewing, updating and uploading a range of project materials on to the Aberconwy Mind web site /twitter and facebook
- Coordinating meetings and workshops, including receiving and arranging venues, liaising with service users and supporting delivery of the service
- To work flexibly across the days of the week and can provide cover for colleagues’ holidays and planned absence
For more information please get in touch with either Gail or Karen on: