Disability Arts Cymru
invites you to submit work for the
DAC ANNUAL EXHIBITION
The theme of this year’s open exhibition is ‘Austerity/Extravagance’
To download and print off an entry form click on the following link DAC Annual Exhibition Entry Form (350 downloads)
• We will be judging your entry based on a photograph. Please either post a photograph of your work printed clearly on A4 size or email as an attachment with a high resolution (300dpi – A4 sized) to [email protected]
If the image is not clear enough the entry cannot be considered.
• Open to d/Deaf and disabled artists and those with long term physical and/or mental health conditions, residing in Wales, aged 16 and over.
• Entry fee – £7.50 per entry
• One entry per person
• Visual art mediums accepted: drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, ceramics, collage.
• We welcome entries under the themes of ‘Austerity and Extravagance’. Any queries please get in contact.
• Exhibition ready – All 2D work must be framed – with ‘d rings’ and picture wire/string attached for hanging.
• Size Limit: 1m x 1m
• Work for sale: A commission will be taken for any work sold – commission rates will vary depending on the exhibition venue.
• Entries must be submitted by 30th September 2015
Due to the size of the venues there is a limit to the number of pieces that can be exhibited. A panel of judges will pick the final pieces and their decision will be final. In the event your work is not exhibited your entry fee will be returned. Chosen work will need to be delivered to the DAC head office by Oct 16th 2015
Work must be available for the duration of the exhibition; some work will then be selected to tour across Wales until July 2016 at the following venues:
• Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw, Pwllheli – Nov 29th to Dec 24th 2015
• Norwegian Church, Cardiff – Jan 6th to 26th 2016
• West Wales and Mid Wales venues tbc
Copyright: All invited artists will be asked to permit use of images of their exhibited work on the DAC website and for DAC’s general marketing purposes.
Disclaimer: You will be liable for your artwork until it is received by DAC, at which point insurance cover will be provided until the end of the project. DAC reserve the right to refuse any artwork they believe to be unsuitable.