The Cymrodoriaeth g39 Fellowship is a five-year programme at g39 for artists, supported by Freelands Artist Programme.
This is an opportunity for early career artists to take part in a programme of artistic development, with curatorial and practical support from g39. For each cohort five artists will be selected to take part in a structured programme of studio practice and self-directed research at g39 over a period of two years.
Each artist will receive:
– A fee of £10,000 over two years
– Studio space and access to resources at g39 for a six-month period each year for two years
– A programme of training, mentoring and practical support from g39 and visiting contributors onsite, and opportunities to travel for research and networking
– The opportunity to take part in an exhibition and symposium with other artists and alumni on the Freelands Artist Programme
– Accommodation in Cardiff for artists based over two hours away
– Costs towards specific access requirements
It forms part of the Freelands Artist Programme alongside equivalent initiatives organised by PS2 (Paragon Studios/Project Space) in Belfast, Site Gallery in Sheffield and Talbot Rice Gallery at the University of Edinburgh.
See our website to download information and instructions on how to apply: www.g39.org
Deadline Friday 24 August