Channel 4 Pop Up Event in Swansea
Apologies for the short notice we have only just been made aware of this event.
Deadline Wednesday 31st January
Great opportunity that you should apply for, a free Channel 4 workshop taking place on the 22nd February.
Applications for the Channel 4 Pop Up event in Swansea are now open! No Experience or Educational Requirements needed to attend!
Learn more about the alternative careers as an apprentice at Channel 4
Click on this link http://bit.ly/2DiinJC and click Register at the bottom of the page to apply
WHAT IS IT?
- A day with the Channel 4 & MyKindaFuture team, where you will get to learn more about the alternative careers as an apprentice at Channel 4.
- Fantastic group based challenges to give you workplace skills and give you an insight of a typical role at Channel 4 may look like
- An introduction if the Channel 4 Apprenticeship Programme across the business and get PRACTICAL TIPS on how to make YOUR application stand out
- A chance to unlock your skills and find out what job opportunities are best suited to you
- Chance to be recognised as a Rising Star and win prizes
- Network with Channel 4 and likeminded people
- IT’S FREE.
Why you should be there?
- It’s Free
- An opportunity to meet the Channel 4 team
- Build your confidence, employability and networking skills
- Uncover career opportunities you didn’t previously considered
- It’s fun!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click on this link http://bit.ly/2DiinJC and click Register at the bottom of the page to apply
- Deadline is the 31st Jan
WHO’S IT FOR?
- 18+ (You can be 17, but will need to be 18 by September to be a part of Apprenticeship scheme)
- You don’t need any experience – this is important, you don’t need to have done a university degree, or had extensive experience in a work placement – this is a chance for you to learn and get your foot in the door
WHEN IS THE EVENT?
- 22nd February, Liberty Stadium, Swansea
Contact [email protected] for more information.