The Celebrate Fund – Final Deadline Announced (UK)
Deadline: 21st Oct 2016
The Big Lottery Fund has announced that the final deadline for all Celebrate Funds (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) is 21st October 2016. Voluntary and community organisations with a constitution and bank account, schools and statutory bodies can apply for grants to hold one off events or activities that celebrate their local community. This can be someone from history or the present day. Priority will be given to:
• Schools and academies
• Projects that are people led and are something the community wants
• Projects which demonstrate communities coming together to celebrate and share their diverse cultures
• Projects which actively bring different generations together.
The amount of grant available is dependent on UK location:
• England – £300 to £10,000
• Scotland and Northern Ireland – £500 to £5,000
• Wales – £250 to £2,000.
Read more at: https://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/funding/celebrateuk