Inclusive and Beginners Classes
Ballet Cymru is committed to innovation in dance and classical ballet, and to the highest standard of collaboration with choreographers, designers, composers and musicians.
All Ballet Cymru staff are trained to teach and deliver the company’s education work, are DBS approved and have first aid training. All work is monitored and evaluated and the company employs strict health and safety and child protection policies and best practice.
Our work strives to be inclusive and accessible and we believe that everyone should have the chance to dance.
Ballet Cymru is running classes that are open to all in their state of the art dance studios in Newport.
‘Inclusive Youth Creative Dance Session’
- It takes place at Ballet Cymru studio on Wednesdays 6-7pm in term time.
- The class is £3 and suitable for ages 8+.
- The teacher is Louise Lloyd her contact details are [email protected] / 01633 892927
- It is a session open to youths both with and without disabilities and is a very creative dance session.
- It takes place at Ballet Cymru studio on Mondays 6-7:15pm in term time.
- The class is £6 (£5 if booked termly or as a Friend of Ballet Cymru)
- The teacher is Jemma Beatty who is an ex-company dancer with Ballet Cymru.
- The contact for this session is Jenny Isaacs – [email protected] / 01633 892927
- The class is suitable for all abilities including adults returning to ballet & dance, and parents with older children who want to try out ballet together.
For further information please visit – http://welshballet.co.uk/
Unit 1, Wern Industrial Estate