Locws International are pleased to announce the start of the new outreach programme for this year.
We are proud to work in partnership with Adult Learning Wales to deliver accredited learning and exciting experiences packed with endless skills to the following community groups and organisations:
- Gorseinon Social Centre – Adults with disabilities
- EYST – Ethnic Youth Support Team
- Toronto Place – Adults with disabilities
- Bloom Project – Asylum seekers and refugees
- CCS Communities For Work – Supporting re-employment
- Crisis – Helping homeless individuals
- SNAP Cymru – Young people with disabilities
- The Wallich – Helping homeless individuals
Each year the programme has proven to be a successful initiative giving people a vital opportunity to learn film/media skills, gain accreditations, personal confidence, and employability skills.
Since 1999, LOCWS International’s educational, public art and outreach learning programmes have significantly encouraged and empowered people of the region to take an active part in the arts, with a key focus on accessibility and inclusion for all communities. We received the ‘Lord Mayor’s Ambassador Award’ in 2014 in recognition of our work and were commended for our “wide reach across all communities”.