Please help support Disability Arts Cymru by shopping online.
Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Every time you shop, you’ll raise a free donation for Disability Arts Cymru every time, it’s that easy!
Find out more:
Please sign up and help raise funds for Disability Arts Cymru when you shop on line
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for Disability Arts Cymru?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/disabilityartscymru/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to us for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Disability Arts Cymru will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
If you need any further information please contact email@example.com
Help out when you check out
DAC has signed up to easyfundraising.org.uk, it’s a very easy way for you to support our work while shopping online. Just follow these three simple steps-
- Join – Head to easyfundraising, search for us to start raising
- Shop – There are nearly 3,000 retailers on board, so pick the one you want and start shopping
- Raise – After you have made your purchase, the retailer will make a donation to us at no extra cost whatsoever.
Register here – https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/disabilityartscymru/