It is an exciting time to join the Board as Diverse Cymru continues to grow in stature and reputation across Wales.
For further information please contact: William J.Smale, Chief Operating Officer on 029 2036 8888 ext.227 or Jyoti Preet-Ryatt, HR Manager on 029 2036 8888 ext.237
Please apply in writing with a summary of your interests, previous work experience (paid or as a volunteer or trustee) and include a CV or a resume if you have one to [email protected] or by post to the HR Team, Diverse Cymru, 307-315 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF5 1JD.
Closing Date: 18th May 2017 5pm
For further details please visit diversecymru.org.uk/trustee/
Rewriting the Script
Join Diverse Cymru for engagement events with production companies, casting agencies, education providers, funders, diverse community organisations, and diverse talent to discuss changing working practises in film and TV to reflect the diverse talent in Wales.
Diverse Cymru have been funded by the Welsh Government Creative Industries sector team to carry out research into the barriers to diverse communities in the film and TV industries in Wales and solutions to address these barriers.
Join us one of our regional engagement events to:
- Hear about what organisations are currently doing to improve diversity in film and TV
- Hear individuals talk about their experiences working in – or getting into – the film and TV industries
- Discuss the recommendations and how we can make diversity a reality by working together
We will be holding events at locations across Wales
- Cardiff – Tuesday 18th October, 2pm to 5pm – University of South Wales (ATRiuM Building), 86-88 Adam St, Cardiff, CF24 2FN
- Colwyn Bay – Thursday 20th October, 1pm to 4:30pm – TAPE Community Music and Film, Berthes Road, Old Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL29 9SD
- Carmarthen – Friday 21st October, 1pm to 4:30pm – Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services, The Mount Centre, 18 Queen St, Carmarthen, SA31 1JT
Refreshments will be provided. Travel and access costs can be reimbursed if required.
To register for one of the events please email: [email protected] or call Hannah Mason on 029 2036 8888