3 easy steps to get a great reward – and help young people in Wales
Today we are delighted to launch our 2019 crowdfunding campaign for RawFfest GŵylGrai, the youth arts festival for Wales which is coming to Cardiff for the first time – Wales Millennium Centre, 25 – 28 April 2019.
There are 3 ways that you can get involved:
1. Click through to our project page here. There you’ll see a short film made by our young people. We explain why we are asking for your help to make it easy for disadvantaged young people to take part in the inclusive, vibrant and welcoming festival.
2. Consider making a contribution Your money will help disadvantaged young people get free places or overnight accommodation. Or you could support the training of a young PlaceMaker to be a peer-to-peer buddy. But you can also opt for one of our exciting rewards – from a unique piece of art made by a young person to tickets for a top musical, provided by our partner Wales Millennium Centre.
3. Share the information We understand that not everyone will be able to make a donation. But might you share the information further to your networks of family, friends, colleagues?
The campaign runs from 14th February to 13th March
5 organisations make the festival a reality: Wales Millennium Centre as the Governing Body, Youth Arts Network Cymru (YANC), Arts Active, Newport Live and Venue Cymru.
Worskshop in Cardiff
On Monday the 5th of March Chuffed Community Leader Henry will be hosting a workshop on Crowdfunding for Charities and Social Causes in Cardiff at Rabble Studio.
Attending this event is a great opportunity to learn how to raise impact and run a successful crowdfunding campaign, all whilst networking with like-minded individuals and causes in Cardiff.
You can find out more information on the workshop and register half-price here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/chuffedorg-crowdfunding-for-social-causes-workshop-cardiff-tickets-42350355052
Youth Arts Festival Crowdfunding Campaign
Today, we launch our crowdfunding campaign!
Please help us raise £5,000 during the month of May to support disadvantaged young people at the festival 17 to 20 August 2017.
Your support will do two things:
- Support reduced price and free tickets for disadvantaged young people
- Nurture the next generation of professional artists
New Changemaker Fund launched (UK)
The Santander Bank has teamed up with Crowdfunder to launch new £200,000 fund to support social enterprises and community projects across the UK. For the first time, one of the UK’s largest banks is partnering with a crowdfunding platform in an innovative collaboration to support social enterprises and community projects across the UK. Community projects looking to support social change are now able to present their ideas on Crowdfunder.co.uk and unlock matched funding of up to £10k from Santander’s new Changemaker Fund. The new fund is open to social enterprises, small charities and community groups helping disadvantaged people in the UK. Eligible projects seeking funds of up to £20,000 and focussed on skills, knowledge and innovation that get the crowd’s backing will receive 50% (£10,000) of their funding requirement from Santander.
Read more at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/plus/santander/changemaker