At the grand old age of 20 NWDA has finally achieved its goal of owning a permanent centre where anyone with a hearing loss, themselves or their family members, friends, carers or colleagues, can contact or call in for advice and support from any of the services provided by the association.
NWDA can support your staff, services users and members in various ways.
- Advice and Information
- Community Support Services (form filling and benefit advice)
- Communication Support (BSL, Lip-speaking, note-taking, DeafBlind Communication)
- Equipment assessments and demonstrations and advice
- Conwy & Cwysllt Family Support Group
- I.P.S Lip-reading classes (lip-reading practice, Information, Practical advice and strategies to cope with your hearing loss)
- Lipreading Support Groups
- Talks and Demonstrations
- Training (Sign Language – BSL, Deaf Awareness and Communication, Total Communication training)
- Volunteering opportunities
- Hot Desking facilities and meeting room available for hire at reasonable rates
Please can you inform all your staff members and service users of our new contact details and the services provided.
North Wales Deaf Association, 77 Conway Road, Colwyn Bay LL29 7LN
Telephone 01492 530013 Minicom 01492 524983
Fax 01492 532615 sms 07719 410355
Skype search for us using nwda.interpreting
Email [email protected]
Company Limited by Guarantee number 2959589 Charity number.1048017