A friendly, free service set up to help people who have mental health and wellbeing difficulties to have access to independent and confidential advocacy across Anglesey and Gwynedd.
An advocate could help you:
- Think through the choices you have and which matter to you.
- Talk through what actions you may wish to follow and any possible consequences.
- Speak up for yourself or, if you’d prefer, they can speak on your behalf.
- Represent your views when you ask them to.
- Help you to access other agencies and services and to accompany you if needed.
- Challenge Discrimination.
- Promote your independence.
- Understand the advocates role.
- Take more control of your life.
Find out more:
Telephone: 01248 670 450
Email: email@example.com to make a referral.
Web site: www.advocacyscheme.co.uk