Last year you all expressed interest in joining #Awalkinmyshoes to promote Mental Health Issues and the link between wellbeing and walking.
We are pleased to announce that the Motiv8 Team are organising a walk for 2016.
This time it will be a circular walk (which many of you suggested last year) starting from Caernarfon Castle. Date: 13th August 2016.
We will be issuing more information about the walk as soon as we can.
The walk will follow the path adjacent to the railway
Lunch at Dinas – The railway are arranging for walkers to buy snacks, sandwiches and drinks
We will then make our way via footpaths to the coastal pathway and return to Caernarfon.
- Castle to Dinas 3 miles
- Dinas to Caernarfon 4.8 miles
- Overall walk approximately 7.8 miles
As per last year we’ve arranged a 4 in 1 walk:
- you can walk to whole route,
- or the first half,
- or join us at lunch time to walk the second stretch
- Or join us for ice cream at the end of the walk
- We will also welcome any dogs who might like to join us
Please contact Shazz Jamieson-Evans via email ([email protected]) if you would like further information.