Cardiff Third Sector Development Officers will be holding funding workshops for groups and organisation interested in applying – explaining the funding criteria and how to make a successful application – on the following dates:
- Monday 9th September between 10:30 -12:30 at Llanrumney Hall, Ball Road, Cardiff, CF3 4JJ
- Wednesday 11th September between 3.30 pm and 5.30 pm at The Ely Hub, Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BQ
- Tuesday 17th September between 14:00am -16 :00pm at C3SC Office, Third Floor, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff, CF10 5FH
To book your place please email [email protected] or ring 029 2048 5722
The Comic Relief Community Fund is a pilot scheme to fund community led action bringing about positive, lasting change throughout Wales.
Deadline for submission Thursday 31st October 2019.
- Grants between £1,000 – £10,000 or £30,000 – £60,000
- Groups with an annual income less than £250,000 are eligible
- Easy application process
- Guidance available from your local County Voluntary Council
To find out more visit www.thirdsectorsupport.wales