Arts Council of Wales: National Arts Fundraising School Bursary 2018
We’re pleased to be working with The Management Centre to offer two bursaries to fundraisers in Wales to attend the National Arts Fundraising School in November. This renowned 6-day intensive residential course goes deep into the strategy and tactics required to fundraise from trusts and foundations, business and individuals – and much more.
These bursaries allow two places to be available for just £200 (usually £1950 plus VAT)
The course takes place 11-16 November 2018 in Sussex. Please only apply if you are able to attend these dates.
As well as the £200 contribution, applicants will be expected to cover their own travel and associated costs (although accommodation and meals are included).
Successful applicants will also be expected to commit to a sharing session with other arts organisations to share their experiences, as well as provide regular updates and feedback to Arts Council of Wales on both the course, and the longer-term impact it’s had.
All applications must be made by the individual attending. It’s open to employed fundraisers and freelancers.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be based in Wales and actively involved in professional arts fundraising in Wales
- Have not previously attended a NAFs course
- Be available on the course dates
- Agree to meet all additional costs
- If employed directly by organisation, they must demonstrate the support of their employer.
Selection is by individual application against the following criteria.
- The contribution the bursary and attendance will make to your professional development
- The difference the course will make to you and the organisation/s and/or projects/s you’re involved i
- A demonstration of the commitment to fundraising for the arts in Wales including how you will share learning gained through attendance with the sector.
Deadline: Monday 10 September 5pm