Disability Arts Cymru believes that Disabled and Deaf People have an exciting and valuable contribution to make to the arts in Wales.
We are committed to working with individuals and organisations to celebrate the diversity of Disabled & Deaf People’s arts and culture, and develop equality across all art forms.
What we do
- Create more opportunities for Disabled & Deaf People to develop their skills in the arts
- Raise the profile of arts by Disabled & Deaf People
- Work in partnership with other organisations on arts related projects
- Advise on issues related to disability and the arts
- Consultancy service around policy development
- Arts-specific Disability Equality Training
- Regular publication; What’s On