Book now for January Course
There are still some places left for our Mental Health First Aid course that takes place on 21st and 22nd January.
Mental Health First Aid
Is there anyone in your organisation who knows what to do in a mental health crisis? Take the course and you will be one of the few who knows what to do and is confident about putting that knowledge into action.
Five good reasons to attend MHFA (Wales)
- Most people don’t know what to do in a mental health crisis. Take the course and you will be one of the few who knows what to do and is confident about putting that knowledge into action.
- You will learn how to recognise when a person might need help and the best way to approach them.
- You could save a life by learning basic suicide intervention skills.
- You will learn what protects your own and other people’s mental health.
- You will learn new skills that are useful in every part of your life .
To book a place please download the Booking Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.Spring 2014 Training - Booking form (331 downloads)
A plain black and white version in Word is also available.Spring 2014 Training - Booking Form Plain B&W (329 downloads)
You can also download a Bi-lingual flyer with all course dates.Spring Training programme 2014 (1 download)
All spring 2014 dates and locations for Mental Health First Aid
- 21 & 22 January: Sbectrwm, Fairwater, Cardiff £120
- 5 & 7 February: Small World Theatre, Cardigan £120
- 11 & 12 February: Sbectrwm, Fairwater, Cardiff £120
- 4 & 5 March: Galeri, Caernarfon £120
- 19 & 20 March: CAVO, Lampeter £120
MHFA is taught over the course of 2 days to groups of up to 14 participants at a time. You can either book an in-house course if you have enough staff to benefit from this, sign up to a advertised course or alternatively, let us know that you are interested in booking a place for yourself or a small number of participants at a particular location and we will run a course when enough interested people are signed up.