Communities, Culture, Educating & Young People, Environment, Health |Clwyd, Dyfed, Gwent, Gwynedd, Mid Glamorgan, Powys, South Glamorgan, West Glamorgan
Grants of £500 to £1,000 are available for small, volunteer-driven community groups whose projects aim to deliver one of the five following outcomes:
- Improving people’s chances in life
- Building stronger communities
- Improving rural and urban environments
- Encouraging healthier and more active people and communities
- Preserving heritage and culture
This programme is OPEN.
This programme has two annual deadlines:
– 31st January
– 31st July
HOW TO APPLY
Remember to always read the criteria in full before applying to any grant scheme to make sure your organisation and project is eligible.