What is Sherman 5?
When you join Sherman 5, your first visit to the theatre on one of our special Sherman 5 nights is FREE All you need to do is fill out a sign-up form to register.
Joining Sherman 5 allows you to access:
- FREE first visit to a Sherman 5 night.
- Subsequent visits for Sherman 5 nights: £5 (£2.50 for under 18s).
- Sherman 5 Family offer – a FREE under 18 ticket for every adult ticket purchased.
- FREE coach transport from Communities First areas in Cardiff on Sherman 5 nights (limited availability)
- FREE Cardiff Bus Iff Cards to cover your transport to and from the theatre on Sherman 5 Nights.
- 75 % Café discounts.
- Exclusive FREE Sherman 5 activities and events created for new visitors.
In the first year Sherman 5 membership is open to residents and members of organisations in Communities First areas of Cardiff and community groups referred to the Sherman Theatre.
Sherman 5 supports Cardiff audiences who have not been to the Sherman before to see shows at the theatre.
We programme special Sherman 5 nights to see work in our theatre. The nights will have free food and drink, music, extra help from staff etc.
As a Sherman 5 member your first visit is free, subsequent visits are £5.00 for adults £2.50 under 18. If an adult goes with an under 18 year old the child goes free.
We are also providing a coach which goes around each of the Com 1st areas before and after a show, coach travel is free but limited to the size of the coach.
Sherman 5 members can also access free Cardiff Bus Iff cards on Sherman 5 nights.
Sherman 5 will be running a photographic project attached to our Sherman 5 night performance of Romeo and Juliet on the 3rd of October.
We have employed Splott based photographer Jon Poutney to take 452 portrait images of Sherman 5 audiences from across the Com 1st areas in Cardiff.
The photographs will be displayed in the Sherman and in the local community.
All of the participants will be enrolled as Sherman 5 members and will receive a complimentary copy of their image as well as an invite to the Sherman 5 night on the 3rd of October.
Web Site: http://www.shermancymru.co.uk/homepage/